Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Travelers Tech Spotlight:

In review:
Targus Premium Laptop Charger (AC/DC) APM69US (Piano Black)
 This multi-tasking laptop charger will also charge one other item, and comes with several tips to charge just about anything you can think of.  I stumbled upon one at a Best Buy once when I had forgotten my charger and it was all they had.  It came with a pretty price tag, but alas, it was the only charger available at the time, so I brought it back to the hotel with me.  It has been in my bag ever since.  I like it for every reason anyone else might, whether its the slim design, light weight, or versatility and I'd go as far as saying this baby was worth every penny.  You don't have to take my word for it, though, just follow my link and read others reviews.  I'll bet it becomes a permanent fixture in your travel bag too!

Your comments are important! 

0 comments: