Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In Flight Bliss

Noise Cancelling Headphones
Ever get on the plane and sit next to an unusually talkative seatmate?  It is quite difficult to read a book, or fill out expense reports with all of the nonsense overwhelming your eardrums.  I will give a brief testimonial on how great these really are.  I fly up to four times a week, and I really do not have time to talk and make friends while I am busy responding to email and updating my expense and time reports.  For that over-talkative seatmate, I find these the most useful, but they also annihilate virtually all background noise.  Furthermore, at least once a month, I will fly to Italy for a week or so, and I used to have a hard time sleeping on the plane.  Not any more!  Just flip the switch and block out the noise.  Comfort is in the name of the product, and Bose will deliver with an added bonus of unsurpassed audio to blast your favorite tunes.   My recommendation: hop over to amazon.com and get yourself a set of these babies!  Link below.
Bose® QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones

Please post your own reviews below.

0 comments: